Sunday, February 26, 2012

Japanese JuJutsu

Hi, in my life I've had some troubles with fights. Not because I'm a "trouble-maker" but, because I wasn't a strong person, some stupid guys abused from this fact! Well, this have changed, and I decide to create this site to share with you what I've done to solve my problems. I have to confess to you, that I've trained several martial arts such as, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (aka BJJ), Mixed Martial Arts, Karate, Krav Maga, and Judo, but realy none of them were or works for me.
I've search a lot on the internet about martial arts, but one book caught my attention: Jujitsu: Basic Techniques of the Gentle Art. Click here to see the reviews at Amazon.
Of course we can't learn Ju-Jutsu by a book, however you can see the principles and decide if this effective martial art is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment